TacForge GeoSketch is a plug-in to Google SketchUp that enables the use of oblique imagery sources to construct photo-realistic 3D models.
Lockheed Martin has developed TacForge GeoSketch with the following cutting edge features:
- Geospecific 3D model geometry creation and auto-texturing from oblique images
- Mapping between the 2D image space of oblique aerial imagery and the 3D modeling workspace
- Enabling export from SketchUp into common Modeling and Simulation formats and conventions
- Plugin to Google SketchUp
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
The system requirements for the TacForge GeoSketch™ tools to operate properly are as follows:
- Windows XP/XP x64/Vista/Vista x64/7/7 x64
- 2 GB of RAM
- 500 MB of disk space on the target drive (includes tutorial dataset)
- Google SketchUp 7.1 or 8.0 installed
TacForge Pro is a tool pipeline that fuses multiple disparate imagery sources into a seamless dataset.
Lockheed Martin has developed TacForge Pro with the following cutting edge features:
- Advanced workflow management tools
- Customizable and extensible
- “Grid” enabled for distributed processing environments
- Diverse metrics collection and graphing
Lockheed Martin’s TacForge
Following a 20-year evolution, the TacForge product line evolved into TacForge Pro and GeoSketch products that support mission critical operations’ demand for rapid data processing, simpliﬁed and repeatable workﬂows, and a straightforward user interface.
To meet quick response requirements, the tools balance the power of automation with the necessity to get the job done right the first time.